What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Partner Success Associate to join our growing team!
BlockFi has built the #1 crypto-platform creator partner program in the world. We are looking for a strong, capable, and driven candidate to help launch, manage, and scale these relationships as we grow our program. You will collaborate closely with teams throughout the company and report directly to a Senior Manager, Partner Success with the opportunity to build your skillset and directly impact the success of our business.
We are looking for an expert communicator and project manager, someone who is able to manage multiple stakeholders with diverse perspectives. The right candidate has a track record of taking initiative and thriving in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment. Also, who likes to have fun! And knows the creator universe inside and out.
- Execute: Set the standard for how we work with external creator partners, interpret their needs, and manage workstreams to accomplish key objectives and support broader team strategy. Set achievable targets and meet deadlines.
- Expand: You will be responsible for launching new promos, acquisition strategies, and product launch strategies.
- Communicate: Listen attentively to creator partners’ needs to actively seek opportunities to align partner goals with BlockFi’s active initiatives.
- Structure: Inject project management acumen into creator partnerships and build structures around yourself to manage relationships, tasks, goals, and time.
- Team player: Collaborate effectively with teammates in growth, creative, operations, engineering, and commercial to raise the bar in executing all of our partnerships.
- Coordinate: Set direction and drive performance of a robust set of partners and stakeholders to meet core business needs.
- Support: When partners have events or need in-person support, BlockFi is happy to lend a hand.
- At least 4 years of total work experience with 2+ years in influencer or creator management experience, managing partner programs in the fintech, crypto, or personal finance space.
- A track record of managing high-impact partnerships with significant internal and external dependencies
- Experience developing and managing external relationships with senior leaders
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritize and guide cross-functional teams through competing demands and complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand