Sfermion is seeking a senior software lead/engineer to serve as a key member of the team. This person will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of the firm, including building internal tools for trading, automating sourcing and diligence functions, and performing diligence on the technical aspects of potential and existing NFT-related investments. The senior engineer will also oversee several in-house initiatives around data analysis and metric tracking. This role may evolve to become CTO for the firm.
• Help design and build a variety of internal tools for trading and portfolio management, automation tools for deal flow and diligence (e.g., social metrics), trading bots, etc.
• Perform technical diligence on potential and existing VC investments
• Audit code for NFT and crypto projects
• Hire and manage outsourced technical talent as necessary
• 2+ years dev/quant experience at an investment firm or tech company
• Experience managing other technical talent and developers
• Crypto experience and interest, particularly in NFTs
• Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with demonstrated track record of entrepreneurial mindset
• Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Strong communication skills
Founded in 2019, Sfermion is an investment firm focused on the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem. Our goal is to accelerate the emergence of the metaverse by investing in the founders, companies, and entities creating the infrastructure and environments that will form the foundations of our digital future. By leveraging our multi-strategy approach, domain expertise, and vast network, we aim to capitalize on the influx of innovation and resources being deployed into the NFT space.