Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
Binance.US is looking for a Community Marketing & Partnerships Manager to join our Marketing team. You will own the relationships between our teams and external partners while collaborating on and driving large-scale marketing campaigns to build and grow our communities, on and offline, in a meaningful way.
You will work closely with community, brand, sales/business development and product teams to develop key narratives and integrated campaigns to reach and influence target user segments.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-growing startup environment, switching effortlessly between strategic planning and effective execution. This is a full-time position and your location is flexible.
- Be the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with Binance.US’s key community partners and projects
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively initiating partnership and collaboration opportunities to achieve business goals
- Stay on the pulse of Binance.US and crypto communities; serve as an advocate in communities and have a strong belief in the industry and business
- Shape community marketing and partnerships strategy with key stakeholders including brand, communications, product marketing, and growth teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products, partnerships, and campaigns to drive user acquisition and retention
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth
- Collect and synthesize product feedback from partners and customers; translate feedback into quality insights to inform product development and user experience improvements
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, growth marketing, business development, community engagement or related field
- Proven track record creating unexpected brand partnerships
- Passionate about building communities and the crypto ecosystem; live and breathe crypto and always know what’s happening on crypto Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram
- Sales, strategy, and business development-minded
- Data-driven; leaning on data and analytics to inform campaign and growth strategies
- Interest in innovative technology, financial markets, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering successful go-to-market launches that drive growth and bottom-line impact
- Excellent analytical, communication, and storytelling skills
- Excellent copywriting skills are a plus
- BA or above in Marketing or related field
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.