Fundstrat Global Advisors is a leading sell-side independent research firm founded by Tom Lee, the former Chief Equity Strategist at J.P. Morgan. Our leading digital research platform FSInsight, is the same institutional-grade research, but for retail investors. We pride ourselves as being the bridge between crypto and Wall Street and provide our clients actionable research on the digital asset space. Our clients include the largest traditional asset managers and crypto investment funds, top crypto projects, and blockchain companies, alongside a rapidly growing retail investor base.
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated individual with strategy, analytics, and research experience to join Fundstrat’s Digital Asset Strategy team. You will be interacting with the management teams of top crypto projects and blockchain companies to produce in-depth research, exploring their business models, and describing the opportunities and risks for investors. You will also be responsible for assisting our regular research efforts and producing content for our retail and institutional clients.
Please note that this role does not offer a remote option.
- Research established and emerging cryptoassets (L1's, L2's, DeFi, gaming, etc.), as well as companies in the crypto ecosystem (asset managers, wallets, etc.) and translate findings into detailed research reports
- Directly liaise with crypto project teams and conduct diligence on the technical aspects, the economics, value proposition, and risks associated with a variety of projects
- Create models and produce analytical evidence-based research to communicate investable insights to our clients
- Source, clean, and analyze market and network data for our daily, weekly, and ad hoc research publications
- Streamline data collection processes and build engaging data visualizations for clients
- Create educational content consistently for retail and institutional clients
- Design, format, and publish our research
- 1+ years of relevant experience in investment research, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, consulting, crypto, fintech, or another related field
- This role does not require you to be an expert in crypto, but a passion for crypto and a desire to be a part of a small team with an outsized impact are mandatory
- Expert-level PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and effective manner
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- FINRA Series 86, 87, 63
- The ability to access and manipulate large data sets using Python and SQL
- Prior personal or professional experience in crypto
- Familiarity with major digital assets and technical developments in the ecosystem