The ETP Product Analyst will be a key part of the growing 21Shares ETP Product Team and will help develop new and existing products, covering all aspects of the product life cycles. They will act as the subject matter expert for internal teams and client requests.
Key Responsibilities and Scope:
The ETP Product Analyst will work closely with diverse cross-functional teams to help drive focused agenda of high impact product initiatives.
- Work with and build solid relationships with diverse cross-functional teams throughout the firm, to guide the product development and management process efficiently.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, to leverage the firm’s existing cryptocurrency platform of established terms, vehicle types, client experience standards and service providers where applicable and appropriate.
- Support the R&D, sales and marketing collateral creation, internal and regulatory approvals, and implementation of new cryptocurrency offerings, and enhancements to existing products
- Create internal-use term sheets to detail investment offering and operational terms of a new service, or enhancements to an existing service.
- Support the ongoing review of the product platform and recommending products for rationalization and/or enhancements
- Help develop product life-cycle process documents to increase the speed-to-market for new fund offerings
- Review service provider agreements to confirm alignment with agreed-to service terms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to finalize terms, positioning, timetables, internal and external product approval materials.
- Guide implementation of initiatives utilizing cross-functional timelines, open issue trackers, and check-in calls to affirm on track.
- Monitor progress against target dates and milestones, escalate issues or obstacles, and provide status updates to management.
- Help maintain Product Pipeline calendar, and prioritization and reprioritization of initiatives as needed.
Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience with at least 1 years of experience in an Analyst / Associate role at an asset management / FinTech / Blockchain / Cryptocurrency firm in a product development/management or strategy function; strategy consulting firm; or investment bank
- BS/BA concentration in Finance or Economics
- Broad investment management and financial market knowledge
- Knowledge of 1940 Act Funds, such as ETFs and/or mutual funds as well as private fund offerings is a plus
- Knowledge and passion for cryptocurrencies is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability; well-developed critical thinking skills
- Ability to build strong internal networks, collaborate effectively and with individuals at a range of levels from a variety of teams
- Capable of dealing with changing priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and maintain high standards
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experience making workflows more efficient
- Proven ability to multi-task across projects/requests and works well under time demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and One Note.
This role is based out of our New York office.