Currently accepting Texas residents whose relevant work history also took place in Texas.
The Office Assistant role is a critical role to the day-to-day flow and function of the operation. This role includes various administrative tasks as well as running errands for the office and for the team. The ideal person for this role enjoys taking care of people and making sure that the office is running smoothly. This person directly reports to the Head of People. .
Mindset & Attitude
- Highly organized and enjoys creating systems and improving them for the benefit of the team.
- Self-starter and evidence of self-management, takes initiative and doesn’t wait to be told what to do.
- Positive attitude – prefers to see the opportunities for improvement instead of focusing on what is wrong and who is to blame for it.
- Flexible with schedule – Willing and able to work when needed.
- Team mentality – ability to understand and prioritize the things that benefit the team and organization.
- Emotional maturity with co-workers, managers, external partners + ability to handle sensitive information.
Experience, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Help with office upkeep needs.
- Manage deliveries
- Manage service accounts and scheduling
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Assist with incoming and outgoing travel plans and arrangements
- Manage meal plan ordering, inventory and distribution.
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform various other office tasks
- Anticipate replenishment of supplies and office essentials
- Full, company funded benefits
- Strong bonus potential
- Open ended PTO policy
- Flexible Schedule