What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic- Building reusable code and libraries for future use- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability- Implementation of security and data protection- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Mongodb etc.
- Must have an understanding of Cloud: AWS or GCP.
- Must be proficient in writing SQL queries and optimising SQL queries.
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms.
- Must have Experience in Team Management
Polygon (Previously Matic Network) is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications. Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand alone chains or any other kind of infra required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (aka Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness.Benefits:
Work from anywhereFlexible working timeGreat working environment
Benefits:Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn