What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.What does Dev Relations and Community team do?Polygon Developer Relations & Community is responsible for simplifying the developer experience of those building on Polygon as well as bringing new developers into the ecosystem in a sustainable manner. This is achieved through a variety of means such as organizing hackathons globally and regionally, hosting developer events and workshops to onboard new as well as existing developers, creating Regional & Global Polygon communities along with hosting meetups such as with the Polygon Guilds and Polygon Advocates, and the creation of Educational Resources for Developers to get started in building on top of Polygon with ease.
- Create Developer Marketing strategy for Polygon
- Work with developer relations and community team to promote events and hackathons
- Work with developer education team to promote technical content to onboard more developers to Polygon
- Create interesting campaigns to encourage developer Community
- Promote Developer Community and share stories about how developers are using Polygon to build their applications across the globe
- Produce marketing content such as blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns for the Polygon Community
- Work with Polygon Advocates to promote all developer events.
What you need to succeed:
- Good Content Writing Skills
- 2+ yrs of experience in developer marketing or developer evangelism
- Good understanding of the Polygon ecosystem and Blockchain
- Community centric approach
- Experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
Benefits:Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn