What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.What does the Product Team do?The product team owns blockchain applications above polygon platform including Polygon web wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, Widget, etc. We aim to provide users and developers the experience of ease of use and absolute security when using Polygon’s applications. The Role• Maintain, implement and communicate product positioning deliverables to ensure consistent product messaging throughout the organization.• Design product go-to-market plan that can effectively drive product engagement and conversion.• Collaborate with marketing team / product managers to execute product marketing plans. • Create product demo scripts, presentation slides and showcase successful testimonials. • Provide product essential documentation or data for internal stakeholders.• Manage product marketing timelines and events for multiple product lines• Coordinate market research & user analysis.
What you need to succeed:
- 5 + years of proven experience in Product Marketing background preferably in the Saas environment, consumer vertical.
- Interested in and frequent user of various kinds of Fintech or Dapps
- Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and message, target market and product go-to-market strategy, drive pipeline and product coverage.
- Proven ability to create product marketing plan and deliverables.
- Fluent in EnglishGood communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
- Experience in using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data driven decision making.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into discussion.
Benefits:Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn