What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Who is the Network Team?
The Network Team at Polygon own the portfolio of Blockchain scaling solutions including the PoS Chain (Ethereum Virtual Machine Compatible side-chain), Polygon SDK, Polygon Avail, Polygon Hermez and Polygon Miden - we are building the future of highly configurable and compostable multi-chain solutions. The Role
The TPM - Network Team will work closely with the Network Product and Network Engineering teams to help define and track R&D projects across the growing portfolio. Our teams are distributed globally, a major part of the role will involve generating technical and status documentation while acting as a central point of contact and communications facilitator.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience building Blockchain technology solutions
- Familiarity with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- State, Transactions, Instructions
- Familiarity with consensus protocols like PBFT, IBFT…
- Familiarity with gossip/network communication protocols like libp2p
- Preferred experience with Geth/Go-Ethereum Client
- Some familiarity with the challenges of “Rollups” including Zero Knowledge (ZK-SNARK, etc.)and Optimistic rollups
- Experience defining and championing best practices across software development and product teams
- Experience presenting complex technical details to senior management and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain KPIs and Goals
- Ability to produce accurate technical documentation
- Proven experience working across multiple teams and timezones and driving them towards universal alignment
- Experience with change management best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a bias for action
Benefits:Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn