Decentralized technologies will be the disruptive force - Come reinvent the internet with Qubit9! As a team of serial entrepreneurs, our aim is to build a decentralized data cloud powered by blockchain technology. Together, our ambition is to become the next big thing in blockchain and in the cloud.
The founding team of Qubit9 had tremendous success in business in the past. Kai & Christian Wawrzinek were the original founders of Goodgame Studios, scaling the company from zero to public listing at NASDAQ and beyond. Christian Kaul is a serial entrepreneur who previously worked for Airbnb, Groupon, and Goodgame Studios. Together we think even bigger - we want to build a disruptive European technology champion - a counterweight to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or AlibabaCloud.
As a Smart Contract Engineer m/f/d in Hamburg, Germany you will design and build highly secure smart contracts from scratch in an early stage startup. You have the chance to to influence our business from the beginning on.
- You will work closely together with the Product Managers and a crossfunctional team to build mart contracts from scratch
- Your task is to design smart contracts in a secure way
- Testing and deployment belongs to your daily activities
- Also, you will set up the technical environment of writing smart contracts and setting guidelines and best practices
- Experience with Rust, particularly writing high-performance high-security code
- Knowledge working on public blockchain ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Rust ecosystem
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3
- Experience implementing decentralized applications
- Bringing C/C++ experience as an foundation
- Proven hands-on experience in building secure code and a mature security mindset
- Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
- After checking your application, we invite candidates fitting our requirements to a first screening during which we will also tell you about us.
- We will then initiate further interviews to get a better picture of you and your skills while striving for a fast and lean process.
- Very soon you might get an offer call, a written offer letter, and one signature later you join the team.