Decentralized technologies will be the disruptive force - Come reinvent the internet with Qubit9! As a team of serial entrepreneurs, our aim is to build a decentralized data cloud powered by blockchain technology. Together, our ambition is to become the next big thing in blockchain and in the cloud.
The founding team of Qubit9 had tremendous success in business in the past. Kai & Christian Wawrzinek were the original founders of Goodgame Studios, scaling the company from zero to public listing at NASDAQ and beyond. Christian Kaul is a serial entrepreneur who previously worked for Airbnb, Groupon, and Goodgame Studios. Together we think even bigger - we want to build a disruptive European technology champion - a counterweight to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or AlibabaCloud.
As a DevOps Engineer m/f/d located in Hamburg, Germany you take care to design technical architecture, deploy software, and do software monitoring for infrastructure and services. You will be one of the first engineers to build cutting-edge infrastructure from scratch in the blockchain industry at Qubit9.
- Design, creation, and maintenance of the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline based on modern frameworks such as Jenkins, TeamCity, GitHub Actions etc.
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of the applications, considering additional aspects such as monitoring, alerting, logging, and security
- Develop & maintain cloud security solutions and integrate security services
- Implement patch management across the whole infrastructure and tech stacks
- Setting up the testing and deployment automatization
- You should bring experience with Typescript, Go, Python, or any other high-level language
- Experience with managing Linux systems
- Hands-on experience with databases or search engines like PostgreSql / MongoDB / ElasticSearch
- Ideally, you worked with container technologies, like Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Being familiar with DevOps principles, practices, and technologies
- You worked already with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, or some other tool)
- You are familiar with some cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other)
- Ideally, you bring first experience from the blockchain industry
- You should be savvy with architecture, deployment methods, and monitoring solutions
- Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
- After checking your application, we invite candidates fitting our requirements to a first screening during which we will also tell you about us.
- We will then initiate further interviews to get a better picture of you and your skills while striving for a fast and lean process.
- Very soon you might get an offer call, a written offer letter, and one signature later you join the team.