What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.What does the Application Team do?The product team owns blockchain applications above polygon platform including Polygon web wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, Widget, etc. We aim to provide users and developers the experience of ease of use and absolute security when using Polygon’s applications. The Role• Build and lead a high performance software engineer team include front-end, backend, and testing team.• Mentor and grow technical skill sets of engineers and ensure teams implement upon best practices.•Develop and drive strategic decisions to meet business goal from a deep understanding of blockchain application technology. •Lead and develop blockchain applications, developer tools, system process, and technical standards at scales.• Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders on technical consideration, risk evaluation, and resource allocation.• Provide technical supports and guidance for external partners and protocols.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years software development experience with 5+ years of experience in an engineering leadership position.
- High level knowledge of modern blockchain development processes and tools (eg. Solidity, Truffle, Remix, React)
- Ability to shipping scalable and high-quality products under a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in scaling an engineering team and infrastructure at a fast-growing organization
- Experienced in working in a startup company.
- Demonstrated ability of collaborating with Product, BD, marketing, partners and executive team.
- Actively coached, mentored and incentivized team members in their careers remotely.
- Capability of follow-through on commitments internally and externally.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn