What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.What does Product Team do?The product team owns blockchain applications above polygon platform including Polygon web wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, Widget, etc. We aim to provide users and developers the experience of ease of use and absolute security when using Polygon’s applications. The role:
• Build and maintain optimal data infrastructure ; create data ingestion pipeline from different data sources.• Implement data tracking code on web3 services according to business requirements.• Collaborate with product team to manage analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights .• Support internal stakeholders on data-related queries.• Optimize data delivery for greater scalability and reliability.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ of work experience in data analyst, technical solutions, engineering, or other technical positions.
- Experience of working with RestAPI/JSON-RPC
- Basic understanding for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience with GitHub Actions.
- Experience building data pipelines using workflow management engines
- Experience with modern query engines
- Familiar with analytic tools eg. google analytic / firebase or able to create custom data tools
- Fluent in English
- Had working experience in a start-up company
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn