What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
IndiGG is the first Indian play-to-earn guild powered by YGG and Polygon, to empower the gaming community. This guild will have support from the @_PolygonStudios
team and will work closely with other regional guilds like @yggsea
to get closer to its mission of empowering gamers in India.
With India being home to the largest gaming talent pool in the world, IndiGG is ready to become an onboarding tool for gamers to participate in the shared economy and earn primary/supplemental income through games
- At IGG, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Lead; someone with a huge passion and curiosity in Web3 and Game-fi culture demonstrated through research, work experience, or extra-curricular activities.
- As the Senior Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. You will be able to pull your socks up to get started and be the voice of our community and represent them in your communications within and outside the organization.
- You will work directly with the core team to take full ownership of our marketing initiatives. You should already have experience in building and running personalised marketing campaigns within a startup and made a measurable impact through an omnichannel approach
What you will work on
- Work closely with Polygon Studios initially and design marketing calendar for IGG.
- Collaborate with IGG’s community, partners, and team to deliver narrative-driven short and long-form content on social media, blogs, and media platforms.
- Plan Social Media strategy across Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant Marketing channels - ramp up organic followers through engagements on regular posts.
- Create interesting campaigns to increase top-of-funnel engagement from the gamer community.
- Work with the core team to promote education-based content on play-to-earn and Web3 games.
- Breathe life into our community engagement with a constant influx of relevant memes.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear & a consistent way that resonates with our vision and motivates our target users & community. You will promote our brand manifesto to the press and across our communication channels like Discord, Twitter, Telegram, etc
- Build measurable results for all activities conducted and follow through on KPIs to constantly improve the results
What you need to Succeed:
- Ability to create, execute and measure marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, analytical, and writing skills.
- Enjoy creating MEMEs (If you loved Ready Player Dao and other sci-fi movies, then you are at the right place
- Ability to build and activate communities through engagements on Twitter and Discord
Nice to have skills
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-gaming industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of NFT is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently while collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto)
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn