Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 2,500,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Our reputation in the blockchain world is built on signature products — our Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ and Earn Crypto Interest suite. And this is only the beginning.
Team and Culture:
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolite structures. Using the most innovative backend tools, Kubernetes, Zero Downtime Deployments and Microservices, as well as databases like InfluxDB for exposure of real-time amounts of statistical data related to the digital asset trading markets. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development and unlimited possibilities in the field.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will need to produce software and service design and implementation for distributed systems
- You will develop applications using Java, Kafka, micro-services and AWS
- Developing the back-end components and services of Nexo’s blockchain fintech platform
- Maintaining a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Optimizing for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of working experience in developing software using Java and Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Good understanding of modern cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with document-oriented databases and key-value stores such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Memcached, Redis, DynamoDB
Desired (but not essential):
- Working experience with Terraform and Kubernetes
- Experience with event streaming platforms and messaging brokers such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Experience working with wide-column stores such as Apache Cassandra
- Knowledge of an additional scripting language such as PHP, Node.js, Python
- Good familiarity with domain-driven design
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…