As a Software Engineer with a strong focus on Flow you will be responsible for building, improving and maintaining our core tech including web3, blockchain and digital art creation. With such a diverse stack we are looking for people who can learn fast, collaborate and share their unique knowledge. The development team at Dapper Collectives works within a flat organizational chart and gives a lot of room to its tribe of software engineers and feature builders for decentralized, independent and self-directed work.
- Build and innovative on Flow blockchain as the foundation for our ecosystem of consumer applications, starting with collectibles, and the apps that interact with them.
- Design, develop, and deploy new systems that enhance throughput, latency, availability, and security.
- Be an active planner, developer and contributor to the overall software architecture.
- Producing, testing and debugging code.
- Working with Dapper Collectives' Product team across different technical challenges such as Dapper Collectives' web3 community voting tool, blockchain based marketplace and many others.
- Help create and update documentation explaining our processes and tools.
- Ensure all content falls in line with Dapper Collective's company mission, vision and values.
Knowledge, skills, experience, and strengths:
- Experience in blockchain and/or decentralized architectures, consensus and/or cryptographic systems.
- Exposure to distributed systems, scalability, and algorithms.
- Understanding of Smart Contracts, Data structures & Web3 development
- Deep knowledge of crypto platforms such Ethereum.
- Understand blockchain security and ability to audit smart contracts.
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate across teams in person and remote.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities under strict deadlines.
- Multitask and prioritize; be comfortable executing at a high level.
- Strong problem solving skills and management skills.
- Ability to take on whole projects and see them through from ideation to deployment.
- Knowledge of various front/backend tools, such as Go, Nodejs, Python, Docker as well as Git.
What success looks like:
- Smoothly execute new projects and evolve Dapper Collectives' existing pipeline forward.
- Take ownership of projects and make suggestions for increased efficiency.
- Early spotting of any potential software design issues.
- On time delivery of work to keep inter department work running smoothly.
- Clear communication with team members, end users, and stakeholders.