We're looking for a passionate data architect to help us define how we describe, catalogue and govern data at Dapper Labs.
The ideal candidate has built and managed organizational data catalogs from scratch, and has experience implementing data governance best practices in startup environments.
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
- Provide guidance to the organization on data architecture standards with a focus on enterprise data models, data governance and best practices for both data design and storage.
- Advise various engineering teams in designing data structures and database implementations with both intelligence and performance in mind.
- Create and manage organization-wide data catalog.
- Design and implement data lifecycle processes that support effective data provisioning capabilities to feed Analytics requirements.
- Govern the enterprise-wide data models that we will rely on when performing mission-critical analysis.
- Lead organizational strategy for management of sensitive data.
- Strong experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building and maintaining data models.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL best practices.
- Ability to work cross functionally with a number of teams and stakeholders.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Experience with GCP, DBT, and Airflow.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.