As part of the Technology team at Dapper Collectives you will be responsible for building, improving and maintaining our core tech including web, blockchain and digital art creation. With such a diverse stack we are looking for people who can learn fast, collaborate and share their unique knowledge. The development team at Dapper Collectives works within a flat organizational chart and gives a lot of room to its tribe of feature builders for decentralized, independent and self-directed work.
- Be an active planner, developer and contributor to the overall software architecture.
- Producing, testing and debugging code.
- Working with Dapper Collective's Product team across different technical challenges. such as Dapper Collective's web3 community voting tool, blockchain based marketplace and many others.
- Help create and update documentation explaining our processes and tools.
- Ensure all content falls in line with Dapper Collective's company mission, vision and values.
Knowledge, skills, experience, and strengths:
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate across teams in person and virtually.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities under strict deadlines.
- Multitask and prioritize; be comfortable executing at a high level.
- Strong problem solving skills and management skills.
- Ability to take on whole projects and see them through from ideation to deployment.
- Knowledge of traditional VFX or Game pipelines is preferred.
- Knowledge of various front/backend tools, such as Python, Go, Nodejs, React, Redis, MongoDB, Docker as well as Git.
What success looks like:
- Smoothly execute new projects and evolve Brud’s existing pipeline forward.
- Take ownership of projects and make suggestions for increased efficiency.
- Early spotting of any potential software design issues.
- On time delivery of work to keep inter department work running smoothly.
- Clear communication with team members, end users, and stakeholders.