We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the evolution and scalability of our analytics ecosystem by pioneering cutting-edge capabilities and delivering delightful customer experiences. Dapper enables real people to experience the magic of blockchain. It is the first to offer truly unique scaled collectible NFTs to the sports fan community.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization to a broad consumer audience. The key responsibilities consist of working with the analytics team to deliver new world-class Insights & analytics products driven by requirements from Executives and the leaders of Dapper Platform, Dapper Studio, Flow, and collectives. This role is for people who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, enjoy ideating, bringing new products to market, pushing the boundaries, not being scared to take a risk, and love working with the best technology team in the world. This role will report to the Head of Data.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We are at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Define and execute analytics strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with data engineering, analytics, sports analytics, and other partners across the company.
- Create and execute strategic growth plans with quantified results to scale our analytics capabilities.
- Profile and understand high-value, innovative use cases for analytics and plan the solution delivery.
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with Trust & Safety, Engineering, Compliance, and Dapper Platform leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations.
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers.
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of analytics team, and support effective decision making.
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an efficient build-measure-learn development agile cycle, with clear prioritization criteria. Also serves as the central point of contact for analytics.
- Be able to clearly communicate vision, important KPI’s, and how the team’s work prioritization aligns with the goals of the data analytics team.
A little about you:
- Experience in product management preferably building data, reporting and analytics capabilities in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with, and driving product development across cross-functional teams to implement customer facing solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that can quickly evaluate complex issues and break into actionable steps till resolution
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery of projects successfully on time.
- Expert in managing time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the analytics product’s success.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.