Dapper Collectives is on a mission to make DAOs mainstream. After years of creating for a community of fans, we know the challenges communities and creators face and the opportunities that Web3 presents. Our vision is a world where value flows to the people that create it, so we’re building a full suite of tooling to serve the needs of DAOs.
We are looking for a creative, experienced, and hands-on product marketing leader to own positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives for the suite of products we are bringing to market. The product marketing will embody the voice of the customer, bridging the gap between what our solutions can do and why they matter to a different range of audiences.
These diverse audiences are made up of organizations, groups and communities who will use the fundamental tooling and resources we are building to support the creation of collectives (aka DAOs) on the Flow blockchain. This role will be a key driver for the growth of DAOs on Flow, outlining the value proposition and unique selling points of our core offering and tools, enabling partnership teams, ideating go-to-market strategies and evangelizing our DAO solutions internally and across the Flow ecosystem.
Reporting to Dapper Collectives’ COO, this role will work in close collaboration with product, engineering and other marketing leaders at Dapper Collectives to evangelize our mission and DAO offerings from vision to inception, from launch to growth.
- Build a deep understanding of the company’s products, locating key features that will attract customers
- Develop go-to-market strategy for product suite; develop, maintain and execute against our product marketing roadmap
- Identify Dapper Collectives’ diverse audience segments; determine best strategy to reach, empathize, excite and engage them
- Establish a unique voice for Dapper Collectives, allowing builders, creators and customers insight to our mission, values and approach - especially our commitment to building in public
- Embody the voice of our customers, learning their current challenges and needs to improve and tailor the product development and marketing processes
- Manage, implement and promote product launches, creating materials and strategies (including website) to both acquire/onboard partners, users and collectives and enable those partners to be successful; work closely with communications team on announcements and news
- Create and drive strategies and initiatives that support business objectives, including those which propel the adoption and success of our platforms
- Aggressively finds new opportunities and edges to increase product adoption and sustainable success.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience
- Experience marketing products to wide range of communities and/or organizations
- Strategic creative thinker who loves data and excels in leveraging insights to improve marketing and business outcomes
- Extraordinary communicator who partners easily and well with product management
- Self-Starter with ability to autonomously drive objectives and mission, who brings enthusiasm and joy to their work
- Passionate about learning and interest in Web3 is a must.