NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Product Marketer to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced lifecycle marketer (LCM) who can bring a data-driven approach to increasing returning users and growth of existing revenue. The ideal candidate has grit and is able to create strategies, execute, and deliver on them.
Location: Remote OK, traveling to Vancouver when needed
Jobs to be done:
- Develop customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement, and retention.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad educational campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Work closely with Community on programs to create evangelists of our existing user base.
- Create offers and promotions that drive increased retention and network effects.
- Partner with VIP to support VIP-driven LCM programs and optimize for the higher-end.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.