We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join us on NBA Top Shot as we build a bridge between blockchain and gaming. NBA Top Shot is a blockchain-powered digital collectible web experience built on cutting-edge tech; we're currently using tools like Vercel, Next.js
, GraphQL, Styled-components, WebGL, and Flow. With our recent explosive growth, we're looking for someone to push our codebase forward as we balance our need to scale and optimize with shipping new and exciting features. We're releasing at a high cadence to an eager, excited, and global user-base while defining a new space in blockchain and entertainment.
What you'll be up to:
- Providing frontend technical leadership for a pod on NBA Top Shot.
- Designing, planning, and owning features for effective execution. Work with product and design to spec features for execution by our development teams.
- Building for growth and speed of execution. With many engineers trying to move and build quickly, we need systems and tools in place that facilitate that.
- Building, brainstorming, experimenting, and iterating on exciting features that enrich the experience of our users.
- Above all, you'll level up our team's ability to tackle the technical challenges of going from beta to mass adoption.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.