NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Director of Creative Strategy to join our Growth team and take our growth trajectory to the next level.
Location: Remote OK, traveling to Vancouver when needed
- Holistic Lifecycle Development: Supporting the product through every stage of its life from early development into maturity from a creative perspective.
- Creative Briefing: Generating and aiding in the development of creative work as it relates to UA and PMM lifecycle strategy (leanplum - daily rewards, login bonuses, campaigns).
- Vendor Management - Activations: Work with vendors to execute on activation strategy whether it be OOH billboards, physical goods, UA creative production.
- Channel Positioning & Strategy: Defining our brand voice and strategy by channel and activation.
Jobs to be done:
- Create, lead and execute creative test plans and roadmaps for all growth marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop impactful campaigns and creative rooted in performance.
- Provide strategic creative support to internal terms across the portfolio.
- Be the evangelist for performance creative.
- Develop an unique voice, strategy and creative execution by channel and activation.
- Build multi-platform marketing plans tailored to engage specific target audiences and segments.
- Review budgets, project plans, and SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time requirements, and broader portfolio business objectives.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.