We’re passionate about using data to inform our cross-functional teams as they strive to lead the way in decentralized apps development. As the premier leader in Blockchain game development, we want to maximize our knowledge of our customers as they share our excitement and delight as we learn and play in a new world of decentralized entertainment.
As a Senior Product Analyst you will play a key role in developing, maintaining, and analyzing the essential operational metrics for current and upcoming mobile and web apps. You are a curious, imaginative and driven leader who has a real passion for diving into data to solve complex business problems. Your insights will guide game and live operations design to drive improved acquisition, retention, and monetization through partnerships with Product, Marketing, and Engineering team members.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Partner with product and publishing teams in the creation, tracking and exploration of KPIs that monitor the performance of supported projects.
- Use a hypothesis-driven approach to design and construct exploratory analysis.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to track these core Indicators across a variety of games and products.
- Own data acquisition and reporting pipelines.
- Work with the Data Engineering team to develop ETL solutions and ensure data integrity.
- Support remote game teams with reporting and data validation.
- Develop complex SQL queries to ask questions of large/complex datasets.
- Partner with the Marketing, Publishing, Development, Legal, and Finance teams.
A little about you:
- Extensive experience performing analysis, providing insights and constructing visualizations.
- Game analytics experience, mobile app development or related consumer product experience.
- Experience performing root-cause analysis on all data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience performing A/B testing.
- Experience communicating complex quantitative concepts and solutions to stakeholders and partners
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Expertise in data visualization/BI tools (MixPanel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc).
- Able to partner with cross-functional (product, marketing, development) teams to understand their needs and priorities with multiple perspectives to guide product performance improvement.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.