NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Growth Product Marketer to take NFL ALL DAY LiveOps programs to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced LiveOps Product Marketer who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling LiveOps events and programs. The ideal candidate has grit and comes from a high-velocity D2C product in the gaming or sports vertical.
Location: Remote OK, traveling to Vancouver when needed
Jobs to be done:
- Work closely with Product team and other functional marketing leads to generate and execute a global LiveOps schedule that creates that “always on,” feeling for the end user
- Partner with the social media, content and lifecycle marketing (email & push notification) teams, to develop and execute integrated marketing plans around pack drops and feature releases
- Assist with execution of all Go-to-Market marketing campaigns with cross-functional partners across all departments, including, product, partnership, social, lifecycle, customer service, and user acquisition. Write creative briefs and track creative projects for internal or external agencies for live ops marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and lead channel owners for planning and scheduling marketing events around upcoming feature launches and pack drops
- Take on other strategic projects in relation to bold beats and marketing plans
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.