Runtime Verification Inc (RV) is looking for a Sr. Technical Product Manager to join the company and lead the creation of a variety of potential new products. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial nature and a strong technical background.
This will be your opportunity to drive the product strategy and delivery. If you’ve been thinking about building something awesome, this is your chance to work with a well-funded, highly skilled team, and a top notch list of internal and external advisors.
We hope this level of ownership will fire up your creativity and drive to build v1.0 products and set you up for success. Just bring your knowledge and passion. We’ll help you incubate product concepts, develop a budget, hire great talent, and build a space for growth.
We have a backlog of product ideas to get you started, but we highly encourage you to bring your own. The RV products of the future can be:
- Internal tools to help our engineers, or external for ecosystem developers.
- In the blockchain or embedded systems.
- Rooted in formal methods or not.
You will work directly with the company leadership, as we are a very flat organization.
What we offer
- One of the best teams around.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote friendly.
- Matching IRA contributions.
- Casual dress code.
- Health insurance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Performance bonuses.
- Company lunches.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Experience shipping successful products, especially v1.0.
- Prior exposure to Product Management methodologies in a commercial environment.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Must be a considerate team player with good communication skills.
- Eager learner with a demonstrable ability to solve problems.
Good to have
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience with Formal Methods.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of programming language design and verification.
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours.
- Full benefits package available for US based employees. Includes unlimited paid time off, retirement benefits, employer sponsored health / dental / limited life insurance.