As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
At Kraken we provide people with the means to explore the world of cryptocurrency trading. We are passionate about delivering the best possible user experience possible while maintaining our impeccable track record of security. If you too enjoy bringing excellence to the table then we have a place for you at Kraken.
We are building an integrated e2e Automation Test platform to allow all our Mobile Application teams to move fast and with confidence, and continue to deliver at an incredible cadence.
What you will do
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers, and QA Analysts
- Deliver a best-in-class integrated e2e test automation platform
- Create highly reusable test steps that can be easily used by others to write test cases
- Advocate for quality in all aspects of our product
Who you are
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion
- Ambition to build best-in-class QA automation solutions using modern technologies and approaches
- Experienced Appium engineer
Nice to have
- Experienced in Typescript
- Experienced or interested in Detox
- Full stack automation experience
- Exposure to or interest in DevOps
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency
- Direct QA experience in exchange markets
Location tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.