Unstoppable's core mission is to onboard the world to web3. The Ecommerce team furthers that goal by being the primary way that people purchase and interact with our domains. This team owns our consumer-facing website, purchase flow, and domain management interfaces. It's a broad swath of platform that is in a constant state of change — changes that originate from both Ecommerce itself and from other partner teams around the organization.
We're hiring a Director of Product to support the product teams building in this area. You'll work with your team and stakeholders to develop a long term strategy, break that strategy down into deliverable goals, and coordinate the development and delivery of those projects. In parallel, you'll help hire a team of product managers and help them towards their long term career goals. Our ideal leader for this team is passionate about web3, intensely curious, and has a demonstrated history helping quickly growing teams succeed.
- Hire a team of 3-5 exceptional product managers and help them grow into ever-broadening scopes of responsibility & ownership.
- Deeply understand your users through customer interviews, by staying connected with other teams such as sales and support, and by keeping abreast of new developments in the web3 ecosystem.
- Work closely with product, engineering, design, and business stakeholders to define a roadmap with a mix of small, medium, and large bets that will move us towards our long-term goals.
- Choose and track against the metrics your team will use to measure progress.
- Keep your team organized and ensure that projects are appropriately scoped and prioritized holistically. Work with your team to keep stakeholders informed and involved throughout the development process.
- Iterate on the processes, systems, and tools that your team uses. Use your experience to help us change our approach to product management as the needs of the business change.
- Be an advocate for your team's vision and strategy. Tell exceptional stories around why and what we should build.
- 10+ years of product management experience including both significant scope and autonomy.
- 3+ years of experience in people management and comfort working with senior product managers to achieve their career goals.
- Ability to lead projects that impact many functions, including product, engineering, finance, legal, and support.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- A talent for storytelling. Experience influencing key stakeholders, driving buy-in for your ideas, and telling exceptional stories around why and what product you are building.
- An entrepreneurial mindset — you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Deep understanding of product management principles and best practices and an intuitive ability to pick the right tool for the job
- Expertise in A/B testing, user research, growth, and optimizing UI to drive feature adoption
- Passion for web3, crypto, and online identity
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast