We are seeking a strategically thoughtful and operationally excellent Chief of Staff for our Founder/CEO.
Through this instrumental role in the Office of the CEO, you will play an active partnership role with the founder of the company at a critical and exciting inflection point for the business. It is a time of tremendous growth, opportunity and expansion here at Dapper Labs - we are defining the future of Web3 for both the moment we are in and far beyond.
We are engaging with our community in ways never before imaginable in entertainment and we are doing so through the trifecta of team, technology and product. We are creating experiences and products that delight our players that are resounding throughout the entirety of the broader industry we participate in. Simultaneously we are defining the very foundation of Web3.
Come join us during this incredibly special and rare moment.
What we’ll do together:
- Understand, track, and communicate the CEO’s vision, KPIs and key metrics to their team and implement a roadmap to ensure all deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
- Proactively follow up with the CEO's team from the lens of project management to ensure goals are being met and actions are being pursued through completion.
- Influence from within through relationships building and a shared sense of company purpose and mission.
- Act as a direct point of contact for the CEO’s direct reports and do so with the agility, strategy and empathy the role requires.
- Build and run cadence for Exec meetings, board meetings and leadership offsites and do so in a manner consistent with the operating values of the company.
- Establish operational rigor of the business and do so equipped with all the data and metrics needed to inform strategic goal setting and milestone tracking.
- Play a key role in structuring company wide communication delivered in a variety of team meetings at all levels of the company - from employee all-hands to leadership groups.
A little bit about you:
- A unique determination that drives you towards superior effort and insight.
- Prior experience in an operational or CoS capacity partnering with an executive or founder that is running a high growth company, preferably in tech.
- Highly developed strategic skills with a solid understanding of various funnel driven approaches and models.
- Practical, hands-on experience building desks, project plans and specs preferably bundled with corresponding metrics required to prove a thesis.
- Keen operational rigor and experience running projects requiring complex levels of interdependencies on tasks and stakeholders.
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to convey messages succinctly and thoroughly to all audiences on every conceivable platform.
- Ability to moderate discussions with groups small to large both asynchronously or in person.
- Adept in the full complement of technology and software needed to operate in the role from the simple to the advanced.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.