Working in the Financial Products organization, your role will put you in direct interactions with all the major dApps building products revolving around the trading, lending of fungible and non-fungible tokens on Flow.
You will play an instrumental role in building a range of business critical dashboards to track various on-chain metrics across a multitude of use cases.
Among the longer term objectives of this role, you will be in charge of building a flexible and comprehensive intelligence center that will aggregate all relevant data impacting our business and the market we participate in.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Explore how users are interacting with a decentralized gaming product to pave the way for navigating business intelligence in gaming and blockchain.
- Break down the language barrier between raw data and analytics to deliver actionable insights by turning complex problems into structured projects with clear business objectives.
- Create narratives from the metrics produced by a unique environment to inform high-level decision making and goal setting, fundamentally impacting business planning.
- Partner with cross-functional (product, marketing, development) teams to understand their needs and priorities with multiple perspectives to guide product performance improvement.
A Little about you:
- Demonstrated experience in Data Analysis or Data Science
- You’re a strong communicator who can convey even the most complex analyses into compelling narratives using both language and visualizations.
- Strong proficiency in Python (or the demonstrated ability to learn new languages quickly) and SQL.
- Have strong math skills, particularly in statistical analysis.
- Consumer product experience welcome but not mandatory
- Familiarity with major Blockchain analytics platforms (Dune Analytics, Nansen etc.) welcome.
- Experience performing A/B testing.
- Expertise in data visualization/BI tools (MixPanel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc).
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.