We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned Senior Manager, Executive Assistant to lead a team of high performing Executive Assistants while serving in a Player-Coach capacity for the function.
Through this critical position for the company, you will have exposure to some of the most influential people in technology and the Founder’s most trusted advisors. Along the way, you will work with some of the most talented designers, product managers, engineers, and marketers in the world.
Our products have been featured on Apple’s Best of Lists and two of our products, NBA Top Shot and CryptoKittes, are widely considered among the most influential and seminal products in blockchain entertainment.
Come join us to help define the future of Web3!
What we’ll do together:
- Manage a team of administrative professionals across the company in a matrixed fashion.
- Promote regular employee assessments and performance feedback conversations in addition to facilitating employee development and growth plans for your team.
- Triage all incoming requests for executive’s time and work collaboratively with the CEO’s support team to ensure calendars are aligned with the priorities of the organization.
- Provide general backup administrative support to the Office of the CEO.
- Partner with the Talent team to create job descriptions, identify candidates, review resumes, and complete interviews for administrative hires.
- Be a thought partner for leadership for all matters from the lens of organizational efficiency and inclusion.
- Manage onboarding and training process for new administrative hires.
- Support the CEO by creating a balance between business and personal obligations.
A little bit about you:
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant working at tech or high growth startup companies at scale, preferably supporting an executive responsible for large teams.
- Prior experience as a people manager.
- Diplomacy, grace and tact in all matters.
- Relationship management skills to help nurture the founder’s network of VIPs and internal stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Technically adept and able to handle a wide array of software that allows the business to track and process a myriad of various processes.
- Passion and energy for the team and the mission of the company.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.