Lead Environment Artist
As Wilder Worlds Lead Environment Artist you will collaborate with our team to build a visually stunning and highly
functional level for our first city titled Wiami. This will include rallying, building and mentoring an art team; along with
identifying and tracking the scope and schedule in the various development stages for the environment design.
Wilder World is a photorealistic immersive 5D Metaverse powered entirely by NFTs and built on Ethereum, Unreal
Engine 5 and ZERO.tech. Wilder World is a virtual world made up of various micro games where participants can
play together using different Player vs Player and Play to Earn modes, the first of which being our racing game
powered by our Genesis NFT collection titled Wilder Wheels. You will be able to explore the vast land of our first city
titled Wiami to find rare NFTs and hang out with friends. In addition to that players can roam freely and express
themselves through unique decorative digital assets and fashionable accessories that have super-like powers.
These assets can be purchased through our NFT market called the Wilder World Metaverse Market where you can
collect, trade and sell NFTs using our native WILD token.
● Support the creative vision by developing the environment of our first level titled Wiami; a geographical
replica of Miami created using Lidar data.
● Guarantee world-class art development while meeting our art requirements and deadlines.
● Be the primary point of contact and lead for all environments within Wilder World.
● Creative problem solving for any issues that arise.
● Identify, develop and put in motion the best pipeline and workflow practices.
● Educate the team with timely feedback, key insights and any necessary documentation or videos as it
relates to the environment design.
● The job is fully remote with collaborators across all time zones. We’re looking for someone who is motivated
and can take initiative.
● Ensuring our team is properly resourced to meet development deadlines put forth by the leadership team.
● Working with the leadership team to help strategize, plan and schedule production while leveraging your
expertise in environment development.
● Build and maintain the open map of Wiami.
● Build and resource a top notch team to help in environment development.
● Plan and prioritize the proper pipeline, steps and sequence to build a highly optimized playable
● Guide your team with clear goals and expectations to achieve the goals set forth by leadership.
● Motivate your team with concise and inspiring feedback to keep development on track.
● Lead with vision and positivity to keep the team inspired and on track.
● Have a deep care for those around you and create with a growth focused mindset.
● Embrace change and uncertainty with a results driven mindset.
● You have experience on a notable AAA game project. Ideally a FPS or MMORPG game.
● You have a deep knowledge of Unreal Engine and it’s technical constraints.
● You have experience building high fidelity open world maps.
● You enjoy working with other creatives in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
● You have excellent communication skills, strong emotional intelligence and a strong team spirit.
● Deep knowledge in modeling, topology, texturing and optimization.
● Deep knowledge of blueprints, level editors, level design, Physical Based Rendering and lighting.
● A deep understanding of architecture, open world and visual storytelling.
● Strong and fluent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
● Ability to effectively communicate with team members across the world with various cultural backgrounds.
● Good knowledge of scheduling and team tracking software and techniques.
● Strong leadership and people management skills.