We're looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us make the Flow developer tool suite the best of its kind, drive contributions from the open-source community, and further empower developers of any background to build on the Flow blockchain.
The ideal candidate has a passion for driving technical directions, is interested in collaborating with open-source communities, and is excited about bringing developer tools to the next level.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Make developing dApps on Flow a compelling and interesting experience
- Drive developer tools to the next level by continuously collecting feedback from communities & internal teams and iterating accordingly
- Collaborate with community members and drive community contributions to Flow tool suites
- Become a reliable mentor for other engineers and improve engineering practice with knowledge sharing
A little about you:
- You are excited about deeply owning the full stack and entire lifecycle of developer tools, from defining the roadmap, propose designs, to implementation and continuous iteration
- You are a native speaker of at least one modern programming language and able to write testable & maintainable code with it to meet the needs of customers.
- You can help drive team roadmap/planning and voice alternative opinions where appropriate
- You are a strong problem solver and able to remove blockers in an ambiguous environment
- You are a great communicator and can collaborate effectively not only across teams within the Flow organization but also with open source communities
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.