Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto. OKCoin is a global exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are a collective of engineers, product managers, and marketers with a common passion, to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity
OKCoin is expanding the Marketing team! We are building a product marketing team of highly motivated planners who possess sound story telling and make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others.
The successful candidate will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring individual investors and institutions into the crypto economy more quickly. You’ll own the strategic direction and go-to-market strategy, including the ideal customer segment, roadmap, value proposition and messaging. You will possess the ability and willingness to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow the adoption of OKCoin products and features.
This position will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will own the development and execution of a large segment of OKCoins Consumer’s marketing strategy
- Orchestrate the launch of new products by working closely with product, design, sales, operations, and our marketing team
- You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future OKCoin’s Consumer clients’ needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external comms
- You will execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication
- You will measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives to management and to the broader organization
- Track performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas and push sales forward
What We Look For In You:
- 6+ years of GTM experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product launch within a B2C context
- 2+ years of building and leading Product Marketing teams by inspiring passion, dedication and amazing work from all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans
- Have an eye for design work and user experience
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented and know how to get things done quickly and thoughtfully
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment and able to develop those relationships
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience with PMM frameworks, defining GTM processes, influencing PMs, and creating PMM roadmaps
- BA/BS degree; preferably in marketing
Nice to Haves:
- You either are already or are eager to become an expert in the blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape and will understand how speculators, traders, digital asset exchanges, blockchain money services businesses and financial institutions operate. Experience working in a disruptive technology, successfully launching products, ideally, within FinTech, eCommerce, SaaS, AdTech, or Digital Wallet business experience
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic, analytical and execution-oriented
- Familiarity with product management processes and tools
- MBA preferred, but not required
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records