The internet today is broken. Billions of people don’t have digital property ownership rights over their data, or the economic rewards associated with the value they create online. This is not what early internet pioneers thought they were building. Unstoppable Domains is on a mission to fix this by providing secure, user owned & controlled identity to every Internet user in the form of NFTs for authentication, payments, and secure data sharing.
In this role, you will lead a team of full-stack engineers building and improving the tools that enable other developers & companies to build on top of our domains platform. This includes our open source libraries, containerized services, APIs, and (to some degree) the developer-focused landing pages and documentation platforms.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You bring ideas to the table, consider other perspectives objectively, disagree respectfully, and commit fully when a decision is made.
- You look to data to inform decisions and metrics to measure progress.
- You’re a doer who strives to achieve results. You get things done, but more than that you get done the things that bring us closest to the intended goal.
- You are guided by the big picture. You put mission and team over self as you navigate local obstacles toward the north star.
- You enjoy solving problems, both independently and collaboratively, and you seek to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Play a significant role in designing how developers across the web interact with our products and services.
- Hire and lead a team of exceptional engineers and help them grow into ever-broadening scopes of responsibility & ownership.
- Collaborate with Product and stakeholders to chart a course of action for your team each quarter.
- Develop processes and practices that achieve a balance of development quality, development efficiency, and developer happiness.
- Lead technical design and architecture decisions for your team.
- Support your direct reports to help them become the best that they can be for the team and for their career aspirations
- 8+ years of experience in the software industry
- 5+ years of experience building developer-focused tools
- 4+ years of experience with people management
- Extensive experience building or working with a wide variety of languages, platforms, and tools
Nice to Have:
- Actively follow the crypto industry
- Experience working with blockchains and/or decentralized applications
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast