We're looking for an experienced, organized, and versatile SeniorProducer/Program Manager to help us deliver quality experiences for fight fans that will change the game (literally)!
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of bringing order and structure into teams that require it. They can break down big projects into digestible tasks, drive sprint planning, and keep the team on track. You always know the status of things and have a plan to mitigate risks.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Implement a delivery practice that will hold stakeholders accountable to deliverables and timeframes
- Build ways to keep the teams productive, connected and motivated
- Foster creative and scalable production solutions, improving the quality of the product and efficiency of the team
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Analysts, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well planned and executed features
- Create a sustainable and repeatable process around the work that we do
A little about you:
- Considerable experience in Production (Delivery Lead) or Project/Program Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize delivery workflows from initial concept to final release and post-release support
- Experience in leading teams utilizing Agile methodologies such as Scrum, to create an environment that iterates constantly
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders (at all levels) to ensure delivery stays on track
- Capable of wrapping your head around the challenges and opportunities inherent in blockchain technology
- Strong exposure and confidence in identifying and analyzing KPIs then providing action items to ensure the sustainability of your project and team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Have an interest in combat sports (especially the UFC)
- Spreadsheet wizardry a plus
- Experience with Sport Games a plus
- Six Sigma / Manufacturing project management experience a plus
- Scrum certifications a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.