Chain is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Blockchain Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with infrastructure and existing developers. You will be responsible for blending systems engineering with development.
- Experience within a systems engineering role
- Strong development skills with one or more languages such as Python and Ruby
- Experience providing level two and three technical support
- Experience dealing with internal technical escalations
- Adept at implementing integrations and custom solutions using your development abilities
- Experience with SQL and other database solutions
- Understanding and experience with cloud solutions is desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of bash and using server environments as CLI
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices with logging and monitoring infrastructure
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team or autonomously
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Able to adapt to different software and infrastructure solutions
- Previous experience working within a DevOps position is highly desirable
- Experience automating tasks and seeking opportunities to increase efficiency
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave, food catering, and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.