Chain is looking for an External Technical Writer to join our Blockchain Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
As the External Technical Writer, you will be responsible for reviewing, creating, and maintaining technical documentation for Chain's external, public facing documentation. Possessing both people skills and strong technical ability, you will be responsible for ensuring our users have the technical documentation they need to make the most out of our product.
- Adaptable and able to learn new technologies efficiently
- Sharp attention to detail
- The ability to make complex ideas and concepts more understandable
- Familiarity with documentation and concepts under the vast umbrella of IT
- Exceptional writing ability to create high quality content
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks and new features appropriately
- Self-motivated to seek out new opportunities for documentation and gaps in existing
- The ability to improve, edit and adapt existing documentation
- Adept at pursuing and processing feedback from within the Chain community
- Strong design skills are desirable
- Knowledge of the Blockchain industry is a must, experience is desirable
- Existing documentation that can be reviewed as an example
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave, food catering, and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.