Chain is looking for a Security Project Manager to join our Security Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
As a security project manager, you will work closely with others in Chain's security team to deliver key projects in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Experience working with security architecture and other security roles
- An excellent collaborator and natural leader
- Experience taking ownership of a project from start to finish
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning abilities
- Experience tracking and updating the progress of a project throughout its life cycle
- The ability to communicate with key stake holders efficiently and clearly
- Experience conducting projects within the provided budget, time, and resource limits
- Excellent report writing abilities that clearly reflect the project in an accurate manner
- Experience working closely with internal and external resources
- Experience delivering projects within the blockchain and crypto space is mandatory
- Excellent understanding of security, engineering, development, and blockchain roles
- Outstanding integrity and transparency
- Experience working on other high calibre projects that can be demonstrated
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave, food catering, and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.