About the Role
At Futureswap, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide features from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development for our platform.
As a Product Manager you will drive decisions on how to build the world's leading decentralized futures exchange, playing a key role in our overall mission: building fair and equitable financial products that are accessible to everyone.
What You'll Do
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of product management experience with technical and/or financial products
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, establishing requirements and product launch
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., engineering, UX/UI, Program Management)
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience working with trading platforms or financial products in general.
- Experience with crypto, blockchain, decentralized applications and Web3
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority