LunaFi is building the future of sports betting. By harnessing the power of blockchain, community governance, and autonomous smart contracts — we allow users to securely place peerless bets in a trustless, non-custodial betting platform that is set to revolutionize the global sports betting industry by allowing the player to invest and become the house too.
To facilitate this, we provide a complete DeFi platform designed to enable the integration of sports betting and prediction markets, powered by a protocol and community-owned liquidity pool known as a House Pool. This suite can be integrated by developers looking to add peerless betting functionalities to their dApps — the first of which will be LunaFi’s own dApp, Lunabets
, a decentralized sports book application
We are looking for people who would relish being part of an early-stage startup, who would enjoy the thrill of creating exciting new products - while also contributing positively to our team dynamic. We are passionate about creating an inclusive culture and need the right people to grow LunaFi into the platform and company we envision.
The Marketing Director will have responsibility for strategy, implementation, execution and tactics for all of our marketing efforts for LunaFi & Lunabets.
What you'll do
- Develop & execute a B2C performance marketing strategy that may include native advertising, sponsored content, social media, SEM and affiliate marketing for international markets.
- Install a culture of data driven decision making for all performance marketing KPIs to maximise effectiveness and profitability.
- Manage budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion
- Create and manage relationships with key advertising partners, agencies and 3rd party technology providers.
- Work directly with the founders and leadership team, playing a key role in shaping LunaFi's growth strategy.
What you need to be successful in this role
- Experience of launching an ICO's & IDO's and
- Thorough understating of the blockchain space, specifically DeFi.
- Experience working within the sports betting ecosystem
- Track record of success managing million+ dollar marketing budgets across digital, affiliate, broadcast and social
- Previous experience driving growth at scale through performance marketing campaigns
- Strong focus on ROI and efficiency of campaigns, with experience developing and optimising against clear KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills & significant experience working with cross-functional teams to collaborate on initiatives.
- Genuine interest in the blockchain ecosystem
- Everyone at LunaFi owns a piece of the business through a generous token stake
- We’re a fully remote team but with an office in London
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of public holidays
We’re looking to build a collaborative, focused team with a great culture that will deliver some amazing products - if that sounds like a place you see yourself, get in touch!