USA | 14 Wall Street, Manhattan, 20th Floor,
New York City, NY, 10005, USA
AUS | Level 5, 97 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
Assistant General Manager
Full Time-Exempt with benefits.
Mawson Infrastructure Group is a NASDAQ-listed global digital asset infrastructure company with operations throughout the USA and Australia. Mawson is emerging as a global leader in ESG focused Bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure. The company’s vertically integrated model is based on a long-term strategy to promote the global transition to the new digital economy. Mawson matches sustainable energy infrastructure with next-generation mobile data center (MDC) solutions, enabling low-cost Bitcoin production and on-demand deployment of infrastructure assets.
Mawson is looking for an Assistant General Manager to support General Manager in the facilitation daily site operations and management of personnel. The role will be based out of our (Sandersville, GA) office.
As a Assistant General Manager, you will be expected to (oversee cryptocurrency mining operations, implementing policies and procedures, engaging with contractor and other 3rd parties, and other administrative responsibilities as directed. This role will report to the site General Manager and be held responsible for various metrics such as, site hash rate, employment levels, and operational budget.
- Assist in management of onsite deployment and runtime operations
- Report on daily performance metrics in all areas of the operations to General Manager
- Coordinate with inventory and logistics teams on supply, equipment, and tool needs
- Assist in development and maintenance of onsite SOP and EOP procedures
- Responsible for the scheduling and assignment of maintenance projects to Site Engineers & Technicians
- Responsible for coordinating, training, onboarding of new site employees
- Management of time off requests, weekly labor hours approvals and edits, and schedule assignments in time tracking system
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels at the direction of the General Manager
- Assist General Manager with ensuring site safety and regulatory compliance
- Facilitate onsite employee safety programs
- Identify and train senior hourly staff on development
- Escalate workforce and or operations issues to General Manager
- Assist with corrective actions plans for onsite employees
- Processing of site invoicing, receipts and purchasing records
- Other duties as directed by General Manager
- Maintain efficient communication paths with both General Manager and other regional leadership
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Interested in Cryptocurrency and becoming involved in the industry.
- Must be willing to be onsite daily
- Must have excellent communications skills & strong interpersonal skills
- 2-4 Years of Management/Supervisory Experience with direct reports
- 1-3 Years’ experience in the IT/Networking and or Electrical/Construction/Mechanical Engineering fields
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit. Frequently must squat, stoop, or kneel, reach above the head, and reach forward. Daily uses hand strength to grasp tools, supplies and equipment. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Career Growth Strategy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans for EE and Dependents
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off Accruals
- Sick Pay Accruals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative, but not completely inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mawson Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.