The Flow ecosystem is thriving with 1000+ teams and hundreds more in the pipeline. Many of these projects have their own NFT collections and economies. There are many funds being raised to solely invest in NFT collections. We are looking for an NFT Analyst to lead our NFT analysis and NFT investor relations function.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of all Flow NFT project economies - NBA TopShot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC STRIKE, Ballerz, Hoodlums, Flunks etc.
- Structuring reports and making concrete recommendations for investors looking to gain exposure to NFT collections on Flow.
- Be the go-to resource for anyone at the firm to learn more about Flow NFT projects
- Have a robust system for tracking NFT projects and events (launches, drops, air-drops etc.)
- Be deep in the communities of each NFT project to catch on to early signals of success
- Support NFT projects on Flow to be successful.
- Have a strong pulse on NFT projects on other protocols.
This role is for you if:
- You have a deep fascination with the NFT and crypto space and want to help build the future of the internet.
- You are analytical -- able to structure and dive deeply into analysis. There is little precedent for what we are doing here - you must be able to distill information and anchor on first principles.
- You are a strong communicator -- skilled at relaying complex topics across a variety of audiences (executive and peer-level, technical and non-technical). We are remote-first, so will place a premium on strong written communication skills.
- You are a natural collaborator -- able to build strong relationships
- You have a passion for solving problems and a desire to do whatever it takes to get things done -- strong ability to work effectively in a highly-dynamic environment is a huge plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.