We're seeing tremendous developer interest and already have a number of large brands and creatives building on the Flow blockchain. As a Solutions Engineer, your role is to gain a broad understanding of the Flow ecosystem, partners, systems/platforms, and tools therein, and how they apply to the individuals and organizations who are endeavoring to build on Flow. Working with our community partners, you will guide and inform the high-level architecture of a given dapp and it’s integration and interactions with Flow, as well as low-level implementation issues such as the nuances of a specific SDK. You bring a big picture mindset, know what’s on the horizon, and empower dapp developers to make informed nuanced decisions.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
About the role:
- Your goal is to ensure third-party developers are never blocked from going live on Flow due to technical questions
- Serve as the first technical point of contact for top-tier third-party developers interested in building on Flow, hopping on calls to answer technical questions directly
- Work cross-functionally—and especially closely with our Engineering team— to ensure third-party developers are getting best-in-class service
- Create and publish support content (articles, videos, etc.), addressing frequently asked questions and new features, building up a library of self-serve material for developers
- Bonus: be willing and able to dive into the code to help solve developer problems
A little about you:
- Experience in developer technical support
- An eat-sleep-breathe developers mentality
- Available to support developers almost all the time
- Nice to have: experience working as a developer
- Nice to have: experience with blockchain development (smart contracts, in particular)
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.