We're looking for a Community Athlete Manager to level up our athlete activations across Dapper Labs. This role will be central to supporting our growth initiatives including owning operations around managing relationships with athletes in the ecosystem.
You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing and community teams on projects big and small to help reach and capture our audiences and liaise important updates internally.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude and working knowledge of the blockchain/NFT space (plus a strong appetite to build on that knowledge!). We are looking for someone with experience working with athletes and management groups. The ideal candidate must interact seamlessly with a broad range of individuals including members of the legal and product teams, community and social teams as well as key external partners.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Optimize our community athlete strategy to ensure our athletes continue to grow as leaders in the space.
- Liaise between our internal team and our community across social media, streams, and more.
- Manage athlete campaigns and ensure they get VIP support in set up on NBA Top Shot.
- Supporting company social media activity.
- Supporting partner initiatives thoughtfully, diligently and strategically.
- Take on special projects with enthusiasm.
A little about you:
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- You’re able to break down complex concepts into digestible, user-friendly ways.
- Passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
- Strong subject matter specific writing skills and NBA Top Shot experience.
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.