We’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to support the future of the sports fandom by building and strengthening relationships with our NFL All Day partners. This individual will also play a critical role in bringing NFL All Day Moments to our collector community.
You must enjoy problem-solving, getting your hands dirty, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What you will accomplish here:
- Assist in day-to-day communications with our NFL and NFLPA partners
- Manage the NFL content delivery calendar
- Manage the approval process for collectible content and marketing assets
- Identify opportunities to improve information sharing with our partners and streamline the approval processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage projects and get buy-in on new ideas
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a professional with the ability to manage projects involving multiple teams
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Is a world-class communicator who can inspire our partners
- Is effective at working across diverse stakeholders, including: lawyers, artists, engineers, product leads, marketers, and economists
- Is a passionate sports fan
- Has at least 2+ years experience in sports or partnerships
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment
The skills we need:
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience
- Knowledge and fandom of sports and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.