Dapper Labs, the creator of NBA Top Shot, is looking to hire a full-time Product Manager/Producer to join the NBA Top Shot Live Operations Team. The Live Operations team at Dapper Labs is a multi-disciplinary group with specialties spanning strategy, concept, art direction, copy design and motion. Our workplace is diverse, collaborative, and fast-paced. As a member of the team, you’ll have ownership over your work, get regular feedback to help you improve, and enjoy the freedom to champion new and fresh ideas. At Dapper, you’ll work on highly visible projects, collaborate with team members across a multitude of disciplines, and defy the limits of what fans can expect from our products each day. Together, we’ll define the future of NBA Top Shot.
We will need you to:
- Implement a delivery practice that will hold stakeholders accountable to deliverables and timeframes.
- Build ways to keep the teams productive, connected, and motivated.
- Foster creative and scalable production solutions, improving the quality of the product and efficiency of the team.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Analysts, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well planned and executed features.
- Create a sustainable and repeatable process around the work that we do.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in Production or Project/Program Management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize workflows from initial concept to final release and post-release support.
- Experience in leading teams utilizing Agile methodologies such as Scrum, to create an environment that iterates constantly.
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders (at all levels) to ensure delivery stays on track.
- Capable of wrapping your head around the challenges and opportunities inherent in blockchain technology.
- Strong exposure and confidence in identifying and analyzing KPIs then providing action items to ensure the sustainability of your project and team.
- Have an interest in sports (especially the NBA or WNBA).
- Spreadsheet wizardry a plus.
- Experience with Games a plus.
- Six Sigma / PMP a plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.