We're looking for a Senior Counsel to negotiate, drive and close a wide range of corporate transactions together with the integration processes needed to make these transactions successful; provide legal advice and support on the day-to-day operations of the company; and develop high-functioning collaborative business relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate legal support across all stages of M&A transactions, including deal structuring, drafting and negotiating term sheets and other preliminary documentation, performing due diligence and coordinating closing logistics.
- Support the strategic integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions that align to the business objectives
- Coordinate and manage integration tasks to drive development and execution of detailed integration plan with cross-functional stakeholders, including commercial contracts, product and privacy, corporate governance, employment and operations, while accounting for unique business objectives, challenges and complexities of an acquired business.
- Mobilize core teams: Coordinate and project/task manage diligence efforts and integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
- Effectively manage outside counsel and advisor budgets and support development of integration budgets and day-to-day integration activities.
- Lead integration retrospectives to identify and develop process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of future integration efforts.
- Flexibility to assist with ad-hoc projects related to day-to-day general corporate, corporate governance, securities and compliance matters as needs arise.
- Significant experience in M&A, including active integration involvement, with a blend of firm and in-house experience at a high-growth technology company.
- J.D. degree from ABA-approved law school with strong academic credentials.
- Admission to one state bar in good standing, with a preference for California.
- Must have experience leading M&A transactions from start to close and have comprehensive understanding of M&A structures, agreements and business and legal issues in M&A transactions.
- Program management, project management or management consulting experience preferred.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.