At Exodus we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for leading product marketing efforts of the Exodus wallet and exchange product across all target customer segments. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing Exodus’ wallet and exchange user base and defining its marketing positioning, value proposition and messaging within the context of the overall product strategy of Exodus’ evolving business model. This person will lead the execution of key launches and campaigns that push our wallet and exchange business forward. This role will partner closely with our product, design and engineering organizations as well.
What You Will Do
- Gather and distill market insights to identify new opportunities to improve wallet and exchange lower funnel metrics.
- Act as the voice of the consumer to the Product and Engineering teams in helping translate new launches analysis to product positioning & naming, target audience, user experience, value proposition and messaging.
- Carry out multiple aspects of the product marketing lifecycle; from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and segmentation strategy, education and engagement campaigns, and partnerships.
- Work closely with the Growth, Content and Comms teams to permeate consistent and compelling wallet and exchange focused product messaging across web and other customer-facing communication vehicles
- Deliver regular product usage metrics, market intelligence, competitive findings, and data analysis to help inform decisions around new product developments
- Bridge product and marketing teams to drive consistent and compelling messaging that effectively promote, drive acquisition and retention of Exodus’ wallet and exchange
- Implement consistent product related content across all our consumer facing communication vehicles & owned channels.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of overall experience in product marketing function with proven success managing product marketing teams at one more fast growing tech companies
- You have a track record of managing product launches and crafting customer-oriented marketing campaigns that drove new customer acquisition, deepened engagement, and solidified product retention.
- You have experience in delivering product marketing initiatives partnering across multiple functions.
- You have an ability to influence product positioning through data analysis and consumer insights. Experience in translating the value of highly technical concepts in human, relatable, compelling language
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You have professional experience in crypto, blockchain, or fintech
- You have experience with marketing tactics including SEO, SEM, programmatic ads, social media, PR, email, events, partnerships, sponsorships, or content
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the U.S. we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: Take all the time you need to grieve.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We also offer quarterly Wellness Days! We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and give back for your hard work often.